Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Thankful Thanksgiving


This week Americans celebrate Thanksgiving. It really is a wonderful time to reflect on the important things in life and slow down to give thanks.

Without a doubt, I am most thankful for my immediate and extended family. My life is filled with so much love. I have been blessed abundantly with a wonderful husband and three beautiful children. Most people don’t seem to experience that these days. Do we have our moments and difficult times? Of course we do but we are always there for each other. This is the greatest blessing in life – Love. I wish everyone could experience it.
This is quickly followed by thankfulness for health. There are a few out there laughing right now because they know the germs have flown around in my house this past year. However, there is a huge difference between germs flying and a serious or critical illness. My heart bleeds for those dealing with such tribulations. I am extremely thankful to have health in my household. To those that don’t, my prayers are with you.
As a military spouse, I have to throw in my thanks that my spouse is with us this holiday season. We have not been so fortunate during the past. To those families that are coping with deployed military family members, I hope that they return unharmed and soon. To all our military in the way of harm, stay safe and Thank You!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and may your lives be blessed.
Colleen M. Johnson, CMJ Office
CMJ Office is a certified and licensed virtual administrative business supporting business owners, bloggers, genealogy and history authors, speakers and researchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment